Triple Wood Smoked Prime Rib
So it is time to get out the BBQ again and nothing really beats a nice prime rib. This recipe is fairly simple. The prime rib has some great flavour already, we are here just to make it even better. I recommend a thermometer because you don’t want to overcook it. If you don’t have the same wood chips, you can replace them with other wood chips.
- Hickory, Jack Daniels and Maple Wood Chips – 1 Handful of each, soaked for at least 30 minutes
- 1 Pime Rib Roast (about 5 lbs)
- A generous amount of Big Cove Foods Egyptian Summer Spice Blend
1. Preheat your BBQ to 250 F.
2. Cover the prime rib roast with Big Cove Foods Egyptian Summer Spice Blend.
3. Let sit for 30 minutes.
4. Add drained wood chips to BBQ and place prime rib roast in the centre of the grill.
5. Smoke the prime rib until the internal temperature is 120-125 F (about 2 hours). Take the prime rib off the BBQ and let it rest for 25 minutes.
6. Eat it. Goes well with chimichurri and horse radish sauce!
#primerib #roast #beefroast #bbqroast #roastbeef #tripplesmokes #smokes #smoked #egyptiansummerspiceblend #spiceblends #spices #recipe #dinner #bbqdinne #bbqdinner
Salad Turnip + Asparagus with Honey Ricotta
Pork Noodle with Kimchi and Bok Choy
Pork Chops with Apple + Rhubarb Pan Sauce